Contact Lens Evaluation
Are you a good candidate for Contact Lenses?
Good vision, eye health, and contact lenses should not be judged on price alone. We at Golden Vision Clinic P.C. are educated and experienced — to give you excellence in:
THE PRE-CONTACT LENS EVALUATION INCLUDES
- THE OCULAR AND VISUAL ANALYSIS: an extensive study of your eye health, spectacle prescription and visual needs.
- THE CONTACT LENS EVALUATION: specialized tests to evaluate your eyes for contact lenses.
THE CONTACT LENS FITTING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- THE CONTACT LENS FITTING: one to three hours of diagnostic evaluations to check your response to contact lenses, and refining the design and prescription for you specifically.
- PERSONALIZED AND INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING of contact lens handling and care, including videos, slide shows and a test. Also includes solutions to get you started.
- THREE (3) MONTHS OF FOLLOW-UP CARE: this is the most important part of a contact lens program. We continually monitor how well the contact lenses are performing, as well as the health of your eyes.
OUR VIP FITTING PROGRAM ALSO INCLUDES:
- …20% Courtesy on sunglasses — something you will want to take advantage of immediately to help you with your new contact lenses and your new look….All during the first six (6) months.
- THE CONTACT LENSES !!!
In the rare event that the fitting process is not completed during that time, the procedure will continue on a per-visit and per-lens cost basis. If you need only one contact lens fitted, the fitting fee is reduced. You also pay the cost of only one lens.
For a successful previous contact lens wearer updating lens design, fitting is reduced.
MonoVision, a special technique we employ to enable our patients who need multifocals to see distance with one eye and near with the other eye, requires more time and expertise.
Corneal rehabilitation and/or switching to an enhanced material or design may qualify for partial payment by your major medical insurance company.
Special fees will apply for unusual Rx, physiological conditions, cosmetic lenses, ortho-keratology, or lenses fitted following injury or surgery.
Replacement cost of lenses at anytime also includes two office visits: the visit to dispense the lens and assure that it is comfortable and provides you, our patient, with good vision and one check-up visit at no additional charge for up to 30 days after dispensing the lens. We provide this to insure that all is well with you, your eyes, and your contact lenses. We care !!!
In many instances we have temporary loaner lenses available in the event of loss, breakage or refitting.