Contact Lenses Information
Good vision, eye health, and contact lenses should not be judged on price alone. We at Golden Vision Clinic P.C. are educated and experienced — to give you excellence in: Testing, Evaluation, Fitting, Personal Care & Training and Follow-Up Care.
Golden Vision Clinic offers a variety of contact lenses; 1 Day ContactLenses, Disposable Daily Wear, Disposable Extended Wear, Disposable Tinted, Bifocal Contact Lenses, Firm and Soft.
|1 Day Contact Lenses40 Ways to Enhance Contact Lens Care||Disposable Daily WearDisposable Extended Wear|
Know it all? Take our Contact Lens Quiz!
Some people do not like their appearance when they wear eyeglasses. With contact lenses they feel socially more well adjusted because they look more attractive and have more confidence in themselves. For more information browse through the links above.
Advantages to wearing contact lenses:
1. Less distortion of viewed objects
2. A more realistic size of viewed objects
3. More efficient eye teaming in many cases
4. Do not fog from rain or perspiration
5. Can replace the heavy, thick eyeglasses needed by postoperative cataract patients and other people who must wear strong lenses
6. Eliminate the head turning necessary to look through the center of spectacle lenses.