Disposable Extended Wear
FreshLens System extended wear lenses are an idea that has been around for a long time. Now it has finally come to be a reality. They are safe and excellent if carefully managed by the Doctor and the patient. Therefore we are both responsible for your sight, and that is why we strictly adhere to the FreshLens System extended wear recommendations of the FDA, AOA, and AMA. Which is the maximum wearing time of sleeping in them nightly for 1 week and then dispose of the lenses. It is important that FreshLens System extended wear lenses (Sleep in nightly for 6 nights only), leave out 18 hours + per week, be checked 4 (four) times a year, to evaluate the patient’s eye health and the performance of the lenses.
THE ADVANTAGES ARE:
- No dirty, coated lenses that cause minor irritations.
- A reduced manipulation of the lens, which is another concern that might cause problems with extended wear.
- FreshLens System aids people who are allergic to solutions.
- Ideal for those with a tear chemistry that coats the lenses quickly.
- They are the ultimate in convenience.
Helpful Hint: let the lenses dry for 30 – 60 seconds before you insert them into your eyes.